To apply for a visiting scholar scholarship, candidates must:
- have successfully completed a PhD or advanced research degree in a field related to the masters programme;
- be proficient in English, as it is the language of tuition;
- work currently in a higher education institution in any country ;
- a scholar/ guest lecturer paid by other EU funding schemes ( including other Erasmus+actions) cannot be considered eligible, nor can their engagement be reported as an EMJMD scholar week.
Scholars can apply any time of the year. The following documents, written in English, should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The application form to be filled in will be online soon.
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae highlighting up to 5 articles and up to 5 research projects which are related to one of the courses of BDMA; and if applicable the name and other details of up to five courses recently given in English;
- A copy of the PhD diploma;
- A letter of motivation and activity plan (please specify the plan of your activities: teaching/research/student tutoring activities);
- A copy of a valid passport.
- A signed copy of the scholar agreement.
The application compressed file (in zip or rar format), including application form and all required documents should not exceed 6MB.